I have great gas or colic help!!

I didn't see any gas questions or colic ones so i just wanted to throw this out there; my doctor just gave me a miracle perscription for my one month old who was extreemly colic. he had gas and she offered this perscription for him, i was hesitant at first but the doctor suggested we try it. it worked after the first does; his throat is not horse from crying all day anymore and he looks so happy and soothed now. ladies message me if you are in the same boat; if i got help, then so should ya'll.

CowboyMama

Asked by CowboyMama at 11:08 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• thanks, but this should be something between moms and their doctors.. especially with anything prescription related.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:52 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• well yeah of course that is why i am offering the name so that the moms can talk with their babies doctors. How else do you think they will get the perscription... after talking with the doctors. If its not for you then its not for you, but I have had lots of moms message me asking about it, and I am happy to share what helped my baby.
    CowboyMama

Comment by CowboyMama (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• why dont you just write it on here?
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 4:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I could if others feel the same way. I just didn't because no one specifily asked for help this time. Would other perfer me to post it. I have had moms message me already for it. What would ya'll like?
    CowboyMama

Comment by CowboyMama (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I don't see whta the big deal is if you want to share some useful information. Like you said above, it's a prescritption so you HAVE to talk to your doctor about it in order for you to GET it. Also, for the moms that my be against you telling us the secret MUST NOT have a colicky baby. I have had two two babies with colic, and now im going on three! A colicky baby isn't any fun. So when you have a baby with this true condition, you are searching for ANYTHING to help STOP your baby's pain. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SHARE THIS.
    Rossie005

Answer by Rossie005 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have been using Colic Calm as well as swaddling, swinging, sucking on a pacifier for my one month old. Of course, I spoke with my doctor about colic calm before starting it even though its herbal. My doctor Ok'd for me to try it but frowned on the gripe water due to it containing sodium bicarbonate ( baking soda). Sodium bicarbonate can sometimes alter your bodys pH, so would talk with your doctor before using gripe water for a long period of time. Also another question, are you breastfeeding?? I am and my baby has been much hasppier since I eliminated Dairy (esp. milk) from my diet. That was VERY hard for me to do BUT WELL worth it. I typically do a lot of research on topics that I do not know much about......
    Rossie005

Answer by Rossie005 at 6:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2010