If you were 25 and you never had a job, would you stay up all night looking for a job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hmm... What kind of job can a woman with no experience get in the middle of the night...
    Sorry, I can't imagine being 25 and never having a job. Are you asking for yourself?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:15 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• If I was 25 and had never had a job, I'd be worried if I'd ever be able to find one. It doesn't look good if you're in your 20s and have no job experience. Unless you were a SAHM, and I'd be sure to put that down on my applications. Stay up all night? Why? If I needed a job NOW, yes. If I had time to look, no.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:16 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I think getting some sleep so I could type a really good cover letter and fill out any online applications without a whole lot of mistakes would be foremost in my mind. Anyway over a holiday weekend chances are those resumes will be there till after the Laor Day weekend.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I take it you mean stay up all night looking for a job online. If you're 25 and never had a job, you'll have a hard battle ahead of you. Might want to start with temp agencies or places that normally hire high school kids just to get some experience under your belt. Talk to a career councelor. I'm hoping you didn't have a job thus far because you were in college. That won't look so bad on a resume or job app.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No, I'd probably job hunt during the day, since I'm HOME. lol
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No I would spend the day looking for a job and the night resting

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I do career and job search coaching. I have seen a few of your questions and will be happy to try to help you with your job search (I never charge CafeMoms for my services).

Feel free to send me a message offlist

Answer by rkoloms at 3:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I'm 26 years old, I work from home and I love it! I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I'd look during the day and sleep at night. And Erika why is it you can not say what you do except work with a great team of moms? Just curious.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 6:24 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• what sort of job u looking for?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2010