is it normal to have some spotting at 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant?

cause the color of my spotting is brownish/pinkish color.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im not a doctor but I have had sucsessful pregnancies. I never had spotting. I do however remember being told that it could happen. If you are really worried call the clinic or hospital and talk to someone. I remember calling about everything and they never seemed annoyed by the calls. I just worried alot.
    Andrea M.

Answer by Andrea M. at 11:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It can be normal have you had sex recently? Just watch it as long as it doesn't get heavier, and rest. Then id check w the dr I spotted w my first and was fine but I have spotted before and mc I've also not spotted at all and mc but thee timnees I spotted it got heavy quickly within a day. So still go check at the dr about what's going on still probably normal
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Call your doc and let them know. I'm 5wks 5 days along and had spotting for 4 days, up until yesterday when it seems to have stopped. It's fairly normal, but I had a rough go the last pregnancy, so they wanted me to come in for an ultrasound. Everything looked normal. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I had spotting with all 3 of my pregancies so I would call the dr and let them know what os going on they will probably just tell you to take it easy for a few days and put your feet up but call to make sure. GL
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Call and talk to your DR/OB/midwife. For some women yes they get spotting. I never had it with my first two. But this one I had it a few times in the first trimester.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I would contact your ob and tell them what is going on. My implantation bleeding happened when I was 5.5wks and it was light. If you have had sex that could cause some bleeding.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2010