Anyone own Uggs for their toddler?

Im just looking for some opinions, Im torn between getting my almost 2 year old uggs for the winter or stonz boots with liners. I am also curious about chosing the hard sole uggs vs the slipper like boots, what have you done if you've bought them? She will be wearing a 6 in the winter, still in about a 5 right now

Erica912

Asked by Erica912 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Shopping

• my kids have Uggs..they are making them easier to get on, but the leather changes some years. they are pricey if kids won't wear shoes, and a little trippy and bulky for school. but we use them for the beach and after water sports...putting them on with wet and sandy feet and walking on sand or cliff....the sand just knocks right out and your feet get warm fast....but we are cold here....
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:29 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Number one,I have no clue what they are,#2,I don't have that kind of money and #3,I wouldn't spend that kind of money on something they'll outgrow in a few months.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have been buying Uggs for my DD since she was 16 months and I love them on little kids!!! I prefer the hard sole Uggs although she also owns the slipper like boots now and she likes them a lot!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 11:30 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have 2 boys and they dont wear them. I had been looking for a pair for myself. I found the feet doctors wish we wouldnt wear them because of how loose they fit and the shape of them. so I decided against them for myself and I wouldn't have bought them for my kids if they would have worn them. But if like surfcitymom, its only occasional use I cant see a harm ( I still like how they look)
    Andrea M.

Answer by Andrea M. at 11:34 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I won't spend that kind of money on myself, much less my kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I would never spend that much on my daughter's shoes and she wears the same size as your kid. You just won't get your money's worth out of them because she'll outgrown them in a few months.

Personally, I think once a child starts to walk, the hard sole is the way to go, esp. in the winter time.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• way too much to be paying on a pair of shoes for kids epscially when they will grow out of them. the wanna be uggs are just as nice but less pricey.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2010