i have a 22 month old toddler with thrush, what should i do?

how long does it take before medications kick in? what should i feed him in the meanwhile?

goreigo

Asked by goreigo at 12:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Health

• My son had trush , they gave me medicine to put on his tongue, you have to make sue you wash all cups , botttles and pacifers really good. it takes a while for trush to go away completely but have patenice it will.
    ISAIAHMOM632007

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• make sure you boil all his bottles, binki's and cups.... dont just wash them.... and the meds should take about 2 to 3 days to work fully...
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 12:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• yaa you gotta boil EVERYTHING that has gone into or will go into that childs mouth..my daughter had it..the meds kick in after a cpl days..but still..everything needs to be boiled..because if itsnot, it can just keep comin back, and will take longer to get better
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• thank you everyone who gave me good recommendations. jonas now is all well and eating. yeah!
    goreigo

Answer by goreigo at 11:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2008