Do you like the new trend of all the plaid stuff......

I have noticed the plaid every where I go. I have bought some for my 4 year old daughter. And have thought about buying myself some!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE plaid! I always have :) I think it is soft, cute, tough, and I just adore it!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 12:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes! That means the 90s are coming back! I'll be in style again! (With all my flannel, plaid, and ripped jeans, and bleach stains, and grease. I miss grunge!)
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 12:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'm with Annabel! I'm hardly a '90s kid (I was born in '89), but jeez I miss the grunge look! I was kind of goth/grunge in high school, with a bunch of boho/hippie thrown in lol. I'm REALLY lovin' the plaid. I bought a coat from Sears not too long ago that's plaid and has a belt and a hood. I saw it and fell in love lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• no,its too white trashy to me

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I like some plaids, but not a lot or all plaids. Shouldn't be saying that, my Mother is from Scotland!!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I like some plaid. Not all of it is pretty. My daughter has a couple plaid shorts and my husband too. He also has a lot of plaid shirts he wears to work. I only own one plaid clothing item and it's a button-up shirt.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I love plaid ... but not in the grunge way ... I like it classic style (like a Burberry bag).
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I love plaid in the preppy look kind of way =)
    Shellybelly420

Answer by Shellybelly420 at 8:35 AM on Sep. 17, 2010