Sooo Long Summer... Anyone else sad to see summer go and the cooler weather coming in I just hate the cold and bundling up I prefer summer anyone else?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am sad because we didn't get to go swimming to much this summer :(
    coryswife8183

Answer by coryswife8183 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'll miss being able to jump out of bed and just throw on a sundress and run out the door. And I'm not looking forward to all the extra laundry that winter brings. All the extra layers of clothes...
    But I do love fall so I'm not too bummed.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I prefer winter! The snow is sooo pretty and its easier to bundle up then walk around half naked cause you're too hot.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'm going to miss the few warm (not hot and humid) days we had.. but I can always throw on a sweater for the fall.. you can only decently take off so many clothes to stay cool. lol. And having to carry an extra beach ball all summer didn't help me enjoy it much, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I can't wait for the cooler weather! We live in the southeast where it is hot and humid all summer long. I hate, hate, hate the humidity.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I must admit I'm looking forward to winter for a change just bec our summer was SO HOT SO LONG. I can always put clothes on in the winter and go out, but in the summer there is so much I can take off and still be in public. Makes it kinda rough going out.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i like fall best
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i love the fall and winter. im pregnant and this summer heat is killin me! i walk outside and all the heat goes straight to my belly!! lol in the fall i can be cute with my boots and sweaters and if i get hot i can take it off and have a cute tee under it no biggie. i can't wait for the weather change down here in hot alabama
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 12:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I definitely prefer winter. I love the thought of snuggling up under a blanket with my DH and DD by a fire, with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010