Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

i have this problem im have been wit my boyfriend for about a year and he has two other baby mama and their is this one girl who claim he may be the father of her baby and the some what flirt wit her so he want have to pay back payments on child support if he if really the father, but get this she is the type to sleep aroun wit more then one guy and she has already tested on guy and he wasnt the father please tell me what should i do about this adult content

the girl sleeps around and has already tested one other guy before my boyfriend

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (11)
  • seriously? Get an education and a job and find better people to be around.

    Answer by hobbitswife04 at 12:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

  • run for the hills Pictures, Images and Photos

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

  • sawaii run Pictures, Images and Photos

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

  • twwedy bird run Pictures, Images and Photos

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

  • What you shuld really do is RUN..RUN AWAY from that man as fast as you can. You don't need to deal with that kind of drama and neither does your own child(ren).Leave him be to deal with his baby mamas and his child supports..he's never going to have money. Go on with your life, find a better man for you and your child.
    Seriously..think about it.Good Luck.

    Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

  • Go find a guy who actually has morals.

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

  • Hon,let the man go.Do you really want to be with a man who has no morals,who sleeps around.And no tellin where he has been.He could give you a sexually tranamitted disease too.I'm with everybody else on this one.......RUN FOR THE HILLS MAMA.& you might think about getting an education too.Good luck!!!

    Answer by bvannkissy at 1:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

  • I agree with the others. Run as fast as you can away from this guy! Then focus on your education, getting a job & becoming a strong woman with a solid self-esteem. There's plenty of time to think about a relationship. The more education you have & the stronger your self-esteem, the better chance of finding a great guy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. You deserve way better!! Best Wishes!

    Answer by ghostwriter777 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

  • It sounds like your boyfriend has been bed hopping!!! Find another guy who won't use u,It makes u look bad the way u keep taking him back.

    Answer by dancer at 2:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

  • Run Run as fast as you can.. And wait and get yourself a Better MAN!!!!

    This guy, LOSER.... Not someone you will have a happy future with by any means.

    Answer by pixie_trix at 3:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.