Hi everyone!!! I am almost twenty and engaged and today i am feeling like i want to throw up. i have this lightheaded feeling like when you are sick with a fever but I do not have a fever. my period is 4 days late and the bottom of my stomach is cramping but it do not last long. Is this a sign of pregnancy or just my imagination?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im 19 too :) When i first has signs i was pregnant i didnt get light headed..but that may have just been me, i did get VERY light cramps.. almost like i was going to start my period (obviously never did haha) i was i think 6 days late when i took my prego test.. best advice would be to just take one.. bc nausia and light cramping and a missed period is the first signs :) good luck!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• take a test and see.
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2008