mccain vs obama and posting articles on them

if you can post mccain posts and expect to not get bashed then why cant we obama supporters expect the same? Why cant mccain supporters say ANYTHING nice in obama posts...i posted that angelina jolie is voting OBAMA and some chick goes.....duh thats old news, post something interesting....wtf is up with women on this site???

joesgirl06

Asked by joesgirl06 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Umm I post articles about McCain and get blasted in fact most of the political groups I am in that aren't strictly conservative lean towards liberal. and in reference to the nice comment recently I wrote in one of my groups how I found it wierd that Obama supporters will never admit a single flaw in Obama. I have heard McCain supporters will say yea I am voting for McCain but I don't like this about him. I don't hear Obama supporters say that. Its like Obama is 100% perfect in there opinion
    mosarmywife

Answer by mosarmywife at 12:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I was going to post something similar to this but complete opposite I feel like Obama supporters can post anything and its all GOOD I have posted stuff and have gotten called names, cussed at and I'm sick of it!
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I would love to see an honest debate about the issues to see who really has the better ideas, but it seems that it is a lost art in this world. Oh well....
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Akinbottom2: You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I think there are bad things said on both sides. It's politics. It's fair game criticizing a candidate for his bad character traits or the policies you don't agree with, but not fair to make up stories, incite fear, and judge him only on superficial things (like his skin's color or his name), IMO.
    didine70

Answer by didine70 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i couldn't agree with anonymous more.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have had OBAMA supporters leave nasty notes on my page because my Meez is wearing a McCain t-shirt. I am not sure whether they are searching conservatives or passing through doing laundry. I think OBAMA and MCCAIN supporters can both be nice and both be completely nasty. That is why I try to avoid political conversations, you never know how people will react.
    HappyHomeMommy

Answer by HappyHomeMommy at 1:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• You must look at the feelings that each candidate arrouses in their supporters. McCain brings about anger and hatred, and mud slinging. Obama tells us about change and hope for a better tomorrow, and about what he is goig to do for the nation.

That is why reactions like this occur. Different target audiance.
    ReachtotheStars

Answer by ReachtotheStars at 3:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• are you kidding. just look at the first page. As soon as anything is posted about mccain that his followers don't agree on, all they do is attack the poster. sad part is they do it anonymous. no guts
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 8:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2008