what are your chances of getting prengnat if you have sex every day or every other day

im irregular

rockabell2003

Asked by rockabell2003 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I would try to figure out when you ovulate by buying an ovulation test from walmart or where ever. It took us 4months to get preggers having sex everyday 3times a day. So if ya wanna have fun...*wink* keep that up but it might take a little longer. But if you're in a rush, test your temp! GL!
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 12:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• We've done every other for a couple months and we still haven't had any luck. Oh well.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I was very irregular so I started charting my temps. Try fertilityfriend.com or mymonthlycycles.com for free charting software. I was able to identify when I ovulated and when I got pregnant. Its pretty cool the signs our bodies will give us. Also the book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility is a good read.

Anywho...to answer your question, you'd have a good chance as anyone else because there would always be semen around.
    LondonAlexis

Answer by LondonAlexis at 1:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Not very likely because the sperm count gets lower and lower everyday if you have sex. If you wait..say maybe have sex ONCE on the ovulation day it's more likely you will get pregnant. My husband went away for three months and when he came back we got pregnant with in the week. The baby didn't make it tho. =(
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I went by my ovulation day..3 days b4 the day n 3 days after either way the sprem still lives for like 24 hr's or so or a day i dont member but thats wat i did n i heard every other day is better then everyday....everyday lowers the sprem count in the guy!!!! idk if it will work for you but this is wat i tried for a while n then gave up lol but a month later was prego....
    mommie_to_be08

Answer by mommie_to_be08 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008