Need Info..Maybe TMI!

Ok, so i thought i was expecting my period October 9th. But af never showed, so i used mymonthlycycles.com and come to find out i have a 34 day cycle. We've been ttc since april with the using the wrong cycle days. Im suppose to start tomorrow according to the 34 day. I had some pink spotting earlier, now clear slimy discharge with some blood in it. Period or Implantation? No cramping or anything. Just a headache.

AustynsMomma07

Asked by AustynsMomma07 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• could be implantation... be patient ... you can have blood work done in a few weeks that will test the hcglevels and can detect pregnancy before a hpt will. baby dust!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Sounds like implantation to me... I've only been pregnant once, but that's what I experienced.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I usually get that eggwhite cervical mucas right before AF. Like the day before like what you described. BUT on the bright side, that's also how implantation bleeding is described.

Since you are due to start tomorrow just cross your fingers and see what happens. Try and wait until AF is at least a day late to test.

Good luck and Baby dust!
    LondonAlexis

Answer by LondonAlexis at 1:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i would so test today...to get it over with...but if AF is only a day away....save your cash...and wait and see like london suggested,

but i am so crazzy about it..lol...i would have already did about 10 tests,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2008