My 3 yr old cousin is terrified of my 13 month old....

she doesnt hit or be rude to him but he screams and cries everytime he sees her,Ive tried to keep her away from him but it doesnt really work,Is it my job to keep her away from him 24/7? or shoud I just kind of ignore it?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 12:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would just try ignoring it for a while - of course make sure that your 13 mo old is not hitting or biting; maybe the 3 yo is just doing it for attention. Have you tried asking the 3 year old why he is terrified?
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I would love to know the trick to it my daughter is going to be 8 months old and she don't like my dad or her dads uncle who is staying with us. She screams like crazy. They walk away and she is fine. I did notice tho my dad gave he a sucker and he was aloud to hold her. Maybe have him try giving her something she likes. Othe than that i'm just as lost as you.
    ops11210

Answer by ops11210 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010