does anyone remember

anything that was silly or embarassing that YOU did as a child? lol I will go first lol obvisously (sp?)
I was about 6 years okl back in texas. I was watching this Garth Brooks concert and I remember saying ,I dont know what I would do if Garth Brooks ever died . my mom and her friend laughed so hard at me . I got so mad and ran off and cried . I think about it now and it was kinda funny . I just really was crazy about him . LOL Still am . Itt was the same with Troyy Aikman of the Dallas Cowboys . Anyone else?

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• when I was like 8 years old, we were driving and an ambulance came down the street with the siren and lights on. I asked mom what the lights were (apparently I thought the siren was annoying enough LOL) She said "So deaf people can tell they need to move out of the way" my response- "So are the sirens for the blind people driving?" LMAO still makes me giggle to think of that stupid question I asked! Of course, now I know that blind people don't get to drive :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• lol.tthts cute
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• come on...some of you other's have to post something to rival my silly childhood question! don't make me feel like the only ditzy 8 year old :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• lol.. i could out do you but i wasnt a kid i was 17 lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:24 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• come on! I feel like an idiot :) granted that was 18 years ago I did that
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• lol alright ... i was camping and i asked my friends what we were gonna eat form dinner and my friend kyle said hamburgers and withoout missing a beat i said oh we brought ham? lol for a second i really thought they were made of ham i still havent lived that down
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• hehe my brother was convinced hamburgers where ham until he was 15! I would always ask him what cheese burgers were then

:) so you are not alone on that one!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• lol ya i turned so red almost 5 years later and i still get asked if i make them with ham or beef lol i was so stupid that day lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I was at work with my mom when I was little and she asked me to run down to the deli and get her lunch from the caferteria and to bring her some jalapeno chips. I got there and looked at all the chip choices and read the bag wrong. I went back and told her that all they had were the
    "Ja-lop-ino" ones. I realized as soon as it came out of my mouth how dumb that was and felt so embarassed. Then one time I wanted to buy my mom a set of salt and pepper shakers for christmas (she collects them) I was at a theme park and they were sold seperately and I only bought one. When I got home I realized AGAIN how dumb I was. I lied and told her one broke ! lmao. still feel stupid about both of those.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 1:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• when I was like 8 (ok that was apparently a dumb year for me! LOL) I was helping my friend do her house chores one weekend so we could go play. some spot wasn't coming off of something and the girl's step mom told me to use some elbow grease...I went to the cabinet and started going through it...my friend asked me what I was looking for so I told her.

:)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2008