What do you make that you do not like?

I just made cilantro lime coleslaw, it has mayonnaise in it which totally grosses me out. I gag just thinking about it so it takes me a lot to make it. It is for my hubby and it got me wondering what other people make that totally gross them out? So what is it? I will make deviled eggs once in awhile too which has two evils in it mayonnaise and mustard, that is the worst.

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 12:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I make fried okra, brussel sprouts and fish.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Nothing - if DH wants it and I don't like it, he can make it when there's reason for us to all fend for ourselves for a meal. Works both ways - he doesn't prepare things I like but he doesn't for family meals. The only exception to that is that he'll make eggs for DS if I'm not home, but that rarely comes up.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• While I don't make this at home I make it for my job and it's spaghettiI won't make goulash, hambuger helper spanish rice if I don't like it it doesn't get made at home
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I refuse to make anything I don't like. We aren't a picky family, persay, so really anything the kids & DH like, I like. But, of course, DH likes cow tongue, heart, liver, that kind of stuff, and our kids like it pretty well too, but I make him beg his dad to make it - MIL doesn't like & won't cook that stuff either, but FIL will cook his own, so he shares when he does it. I won't even let Dh cook that stuff in my house.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Chicken, I DONT like chicken of anykind
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I hate baked beans! My ds loves them and will occassionaly ask me to make them for him and when I do I dry heave a little. Yuck!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 2:05 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Eggs. I hate eggs.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 2:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I refuse to eat pork but I'll still make pork chops for dinner. Ever since I saw the movie Carrie 20 years ago I haven't been able to eat a pork product.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Eggs for ds, chicken livers and gizzards for dh, and tuna helper!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:15 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• meat loaf
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 5, 2010