Ways to work at home other than what I have listed?

What are ways to work at home besides GPT sites (which I already do but only make between $20-$30 a month =/) or Ameriplan (not interested in Ameriplan or anything like them really)
Something that I can do on the internet, that I can make a decent amount money with? Id prefer to keep it on the net and not any kind of telemarketing....
Did I pretty much knock everything out or is there something out there?

rachelxmichelle

Asked by rachelxmichelle at 1:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't know anything. I tried cashcrate, but it takes a lot of time and little money. I work for Ameriplan. But I also have a second business from home different than Ameriplan. PLease feel free to check out my website:
    http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I am with MyO3World it is a company powered by Forever Green, and it just launched it's new products for weight loss and portion control, they are all natural, no drugs or stimulants and they actually work i know this first hand i am using them. I do all my work from the comfort of my living room on my computer while being a mom to 2 children and a wife. I love this job i have searched for years looking for a legit work at home job and i finally found one i feel passionate about.
    The products are great my Team is loads of help and the best part is i get to help other women or men reach their weight loss goals and get paid for it!
    PM me if you would like to know more or visit :
    http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    Have a great day!
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 2:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• There are a couple companies that are looking for home agents. Liveops.com and arise.com are a couple. I just finished my application for both. They will ask you for a small fee to do a background check, but they are both 100% legit and pay well. Liveops pays a great deal more but you will get a much faster response from arise.
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 2:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I sell Avon, you get your own website so you can sell strictly online if you want. If you have any questions let me know.

Kristy Dumais
    http://www.youravon.com/kdumais
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• My website is http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/, I have some GPT listed on there, but I have other options also. My favorite right now is the Ebay drop shipper, they're Certified by Ebay, so you know they're safe.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Consider a home based business, and if you want to make money right away, you need to be in one that is in the 2 largest emerging industries...wellness and network marketing. With this economy, no one is spending their money on makeup, tupperware or candles...people these days are into their health and want to earn extra income and fast. The business I am in has been in biz for 3.5 years and has been featured in SUCCESS FROM HOME magazine 3 times in the ENTIRE issues...this is the first co. to rich its first billion dollars in just 3 years...first in the history of the US. it took microsoft 7 years. This is still a ground floor opportunity as less than 1% of the US has heard of it.. a great opportunity is one when not too many people know about it. I would love to share what i do from home around my kids schedules and make really GREAT money. I hope to hear from you soon.

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Are you looking for a job? Or to start your own business? If you have a GTP site, then you'd probably do well with affiliate marketing, clickbank and AdSense. That's what I do. I have several websites that teach moms how to create income depending on what they want to do. Works4Mom.com list real work at home jobs and KeeperBay.com is my new free blog site to help moms great income using affiliate marketing (NO GTP allowed - sorry.)
    It all depends on what you want.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Beautiful Diva really CARES about their consultants!

They are going to keep sign up FREE!!!! How sweet is THAT!! This company is going to knock the socks off the mineral cosmetic industry. If you never tried mineral makeup, you simply DON'T know what you're missing!

ALSO if you wish to sign up, BEFORE you do---click on the link to win 250.00 in FREE products. You cannot do this after you sign up, as it is for customers only!!!

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/Polly.html

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• It depends on how skilled you are at marketing online. Several direct sales businesses allow for taking online orders. I'm a Scentsy consultant and I receive several orders online and build my customer base and make sure I get people on my monthly e-newsletter to encourage re-orders.

Hope this helps.

Loretta, Scentsy Ind. Director
    http://www.saferscents.com

bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 1:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• There are a couple of online survey/website review sites I do. The one that pays well (my first $100 check should be here by the end of the month) is www.vindale.com. Occasionally, you do have to pay some money to access the sites you're reviewing (ie blockbuster.com, etc), but they reimburse you and then some. Most of them have free trial periods, and I send myself e-mailed with the cancel date in the subject line, and how to cancel them in the e-mail. The second I do is www.mysurvey.com, which takes MUCH longer to earn any money, but I do it. A couple of others I've recently started (and couldn't tell you much about) are www.opinionoutpost.com and www.lightspeedpanel.com. I hope this helps! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2008