Follow up on the "man's inability to..." question. adult content

I am in no way ridiculing my bf, I love him immensely. I know that he is bothered by his problem as well, I know that bugging him about it is not the thing to do. I try very hard to be supportive, I spend a lot of timing loving "all" of him. Sex is by far NOT the most important aspect of our relationship, nor is it the most important thing that we do in the bedroom. He is very mature about it, he never makes me feel bad about myself and I try very hard to not make him feel bad (don't think I ever have).

However I need a little encouragement, and maybe some ideas on things that I could do to make it better and easier for both of us. A little woman-to-woman "make my man feel good" advice.

As I said in my first post, he is this way because he's pre-diabetic. He's been to the doc's.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• My SO has High Blood Pressure so he has a problem. I don't care as much about the sex as I do care about his attitude. This summer he was like he was before all these problems. We had to work hard at it but we had a great summer. Now it's like his whole attitude has changed and that affects me as well as him. I've never tried to make him feel bad about it but he gets in these moods where he doesn't feel like a man anymore. The most I can do is assure him that he's a real man to me all the time. After that, he has to be responsible for his own feelings. We're having a moment about this now. He thinks it's about the sex and I told him it has nothing to do with the sex (or lack thereof). These guys have to figure it all out themselves. We can only be supportive.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• bumpHoney,here's a bump for ya.

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 12:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Just take your time and relax and u can talk to relax him. There is also ky intense stimulating gel u can use to help things along.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I don't know. Is he being treated for diabetes? Is he able to control it with diet? This may be something you should ask a doctor, since it is a medical thing. Doing special things to excite him may not work, since it is related to being pre-diabetic. It's not that he's just tired, and you can spice things up for him. He can't control it, so you wouldn't be able to either. Maybe do some research. It's possible that ED meds would help. But I would think, I would hope that if the pre-diabetes condition were under control, this other issue would be, too. If not, then maybe something else is going on. He should talk with his doc either way.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2010