I'm 3 months pregnant and not constepaited at all i think that being pregnant actually made me go more to the bathroom do all women get constipated during pregnancy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i didnt get consitpated.. it made me go to the bathroom MORE... i think it might be based on the foods eaten too... so i think me and you going to the bathroom alot is totally normal lol :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• No constipation here either, just more freqent stools.

Constipation is supposed to result from a slowed gastro intestional system and the increase of iron supplements in your prenatals.

Sometimes the increase of fiber in your diet may counter act these issues and increase your bowel movements and some people get more frequent bowel movements with an increase in iron.

Every person has a different body. I know that my increase in bowel movements are from the iron in my prenatals.

Unless you are having diarrhea then be happy! Constipation is a horrible thing.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Same here, no cloggy poo. It actually helped my system a lot more if anything.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 5:06 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i never was constipated. it stayed the same
    cherri_bloss

Answer by cherri_bloss at 2:58 AM on Jul. 2, 2008