Leaking urine? Discarge? Sweat? How do you know? adult content

Okay first off I am not pregnant but I have had 2 children via c-section and been through labor and pushing with one. I am only 29. I have an almost constant wetness in my vaginal area. I know I make a lot more discharge than I used to since DD but I really think it may be something else to. I really want to say it's urine. It does kind of have a smell but I'm not sure it's a pee smell. It doesn't smell like an infection though. Ther's no itching or anything. How do you tell what it is? Can you buy test strips or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Health

• Planned parent hood may see you for free.. you can look them up online and see if there is one in your area. I thinking you may have a yeast infection.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• when in doubt call the doctor
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• They have the at home test for any kind of vaginal infections. Could it just be sweat? Try some baby powder or something and see if that helps, good luck!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• No insurance. Even the CVS clinic would be $50. That's a lot to hear...it's discharge.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2010