So Long Summer ~ With fall in the air, what aroma is wafting through your house today?

The cold front has passed and it is only 65 degrees today! I have the windows open and the aroma of Cinnamon Spice is spreading throughout thanks to my candle melts..... What wonderful scents are in your house?

WoodWitch

Asked by WoodWitch at 12:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I burned pumpkin caramel candles last night, and I'm baking a chocolate cake later if anyone wants to come over...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I can finally shut the a/c off and open the windows so the smell of fresh air and gentle breezes!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Just fresh air!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• The smell of sweet ripe pears. They are so juicy and yummy!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Just a bit of fresh air it's about 75 here and pretty windy so a bit chilly for me
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• unfortunately..an unchanged litter box odor, the rotten food I cleaned out of the fridge, and a mild wet dog smell. Not pleasant. (going to change the litter box as soon as hubby's done using the RR.)
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 12:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Right now, some coffee that my husband brewed, smells amazing!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It is a BEAUTIFUL, crisp, late summer day, with a great, steady breeze! I have every window and door with a screen open and airing out my home! I am hanging out on cafemom in between room cleanings--just finished shampooing the carpets in the bedrooms, and letting them air dry! :o)

Next I'll be cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms with bleach, ammonia and vinegar solution (not all together, of course). Having all of the windows open gets rid of the harsh smells/fumes.

I am also clearing my kids playroom of broken toys and debris....I am such a minimalist!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Well unfortunaty Im in Las Vegas where its supposed to be 107 degrees today, so my doors are shut and my air conditioner will be on. But right now my house smells like this yummy cinnamon tea I made
    fashionmommy375

Answer by fashionmommy375 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Right now...Ramon Noodles smelling up the house here!! LOL Its lunch time.... :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2010