Do the "I am just dumping answers/bumps" answers irritate you too?

I have seen several times people posting in a question "I am just dumping answers/bumps".

It just irritates me to no end. At least read the question and give an answer. It is just insulting to the OP and to all the other responders too. You don't even deem the question answerable? If so, then DON'T ANSWER IT!

It is one thing to post them in the just for credits section, but in real questions and answers it is rude.

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 1:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have seen that! I did find it a bit rude but then I thought I was the only one! I am so glad someone else feels that way!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I agree that it is rude. I've had it happen to several of my questions in crazy for credits and I thought it was rude there. It's even more rude to do that to real questions. What's the point of it? Annoying!!!!!!!!!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Agreed! It is annoys me at least give a thank you in crazy for credits or something to that effect and you should give the op in other questions the respect of reading and answering their questions.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I've already posted about it here. I added a link to your question to the post. I do believe it is rude, yes.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I've only seen it in the Crazy for Credits section. The ones that are for a certain person to get BA and someone goes and dumps their answers there.

I haven't seen it in the real sections but I don't always read all the answers. Yeah, there it is really rude.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• The point is to get the credit for the awards for answering questions in those categories. I don't mind them as much in the fun and games sections, but I do see how the girls who play there would, since they post answers and then can't find ones they haven't answered.

The best thing to do is go to the post I mentioned and state your opinion. As far as I'm concerned, it's spam, and we should be able to report it and have it deleted.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I agree!
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 1:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It bugs me, too. I mean, if you're going to dump answers and bumps in the regular sections, you could at least just say something like, "Here's a bump for you" or something like that, if you aren't going to actually answer the question. That way, your stuff is dumped and you're being courteous to the asker and the answerers. That's just my opinion, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• If they do it in the crazy for credit section, I have no problems with it. In fact I awarded best answer to a woman who said that in one of my crazy for credit questions. I appreciated her honestly. It's better than the moms who asnwer your question multiple times just so that you'll vote them up and they get even more points.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• THEY DO IT TO DO IT THEY WILL KEEP ON DOING IT I SAY IF YOU CANT HELP THEN JUST MOVE ON. YOU ARE PROBABLY GOING TO GET RUDE RESPONSES TO THIS FROM THOSE "WHO DON'T" DO IT :D LOL HAVE GOOD FUN WITH THIS ONE :)
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2010