Sooo Long Summer.. what are you going to miss about being outside?

For me it's the nice long days, the blooming flowers, the trees are full of leaves it looks like there is life outside.
What about you?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• They longer days, just sitting around not really doing anything, just enjoying being.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• we stay outside most of the year!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Actually it's been so hot here in Michigan this year that no one's been outside much. I think I will enjoy outside much more this fall when it's cooler and more comfortable.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• nothing! it was just too damn hot down here in alabama
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'm in FL, so we are outside all year. I miss the change of seasons though. We are considering moving to the midwest.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We had some great bbq's this summer but otherwise I'll enjoy being outside even more due to wonderful Fall weather.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• For this summer..I hafta say..not a whole lot! Its been too hot too do anythign outside with the kids! We've been staying in the house! This weather today is very much welcomed here! Can't wait to get out side and start making our scarecrows...we may even have a bonfire..havent been able to have one all summer! We have lots to burn...lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Here in Oklahoma it has been to hot to be out side. So I will not miss the 100 degree weither.

Answer by louise2 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Nothing lol. 90 degree days in VA has almost killed some of us. Thankfully it's starting to get to the point where the highs are in the 70s and 80s again. I can't wait until the highs are in teh 30s and 40s.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I am not going to miss anything about summer! It has been way to hot this summer, and being pregnant is not helping the situation. I much prefer fall and the cooler weather, so I will be outside a lot more now!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2010