anyone else feel this way

it suddenly dawned on me that me and SO are gonna get married .. married what if im not ready what if its not right anyone else just get scared all of a sudden i mean i lvoe him more than anything and i want this so much but now im scared ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• anyone .. lord maybe if i say ok i cheated oh wait i am a slut oh wait my best friend is being a B then maybe id get some advice but no we are perfectly normal no problems i just am wondering if anyone ever felt the way i do is it normal ?? why do people only answer qquestions that are bs drama or stupid crap about how many you have slept with ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I felt this way. I honestly almost called the wedding off the day before. It's normal to experience what you are feeling. You're making a major life commitment. My biggest thought was "what if it fails"?! I didn't, and still don't, want to have a failed marriage. Just take it easy and try not to stress. Once it's here and done you'll be glad you didn't chicken out!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:21 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• lol thaank you i was just hopeing i wasnt like idk the only one ya know i hoped it was normal i got a week left ... im nervous
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• It's called pre-wedding jitters. It's normal. No biggie. It'll pass.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I went through the same thing--I was happy I was getting married but scared to the dickens of it... one minute, happy--next minute, scared to death... and now that I went through with it, it's not really what I thought it would be--I was expecting fairy tale I am happy about it but it is hard work.
    MrsTeapot

Answer by MrsTeapot at 10:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2008