What drives you nuts?

Recently someone posted a question about things that make us go crazy and I said when people cut in line. But, on second thought, toilets that flush themselves are so annoying to me! As if I can't do it myself...puh-leeze!
So what about you?

BluDog

Asked by BluDog at 1:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Negativity annoys me.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 1:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Mouth-breathing.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 1:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Those stupid automatic faucets and soap dispenser in the restrooms.... uhg!!!!!
    Bad drivers, rude drivers, rude people, people that can't smile back when you give them a pleasant nod, Miro-managers, managers that can't manage their way out of a paper bag, ending a sentence in a preposition (ie: where is Joe at?), Judgemental people, snobs, politicians....
    OMG look what I've become....bitch, bitch, bitch.... LOL you've opened the flood gates!!! LMAO!!! ;o)  

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• garden hoses....must they catch on every possible thang?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• bad drivers are the worst I think.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Morgain should get best answer just for shear volume of complaints :D :D :D

Open the flood gates.... LMAO! Girl, you crack me up!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• people who think they are always right and put you down.... and those who either think im really fat or that im too young to have a baby (they think im 16 not 24) ugh
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Slow drivers
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 1:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• People who make a big deal out of something someone else did in the same manner that they did it.
    Like a girl I used to work with posted on FB .. "Yea how mature to talk crap about me with using my name. Like we all don't know who you're talking about. Very petty." .. And she's doing the same exact thing she's accusing that other person of doing. Talking crap about her without using her name. People have no room to complain/bitch about it if they're going to do the same exact thing. Happens A LOT here on CM.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:31 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Oh man. A lot of things. lol. Smacking, not putting something back where you got it, people who don't appreciate space and boundaries (like when you're in the grocery store and you're looking at something and another person is all up on you), automatic faucets (everyone I try to use never works) and I could go on and on and on and on.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2010