Anyone else a Flip-Flop-aholic???

I am sad to see summer go b/c I love my flip flops so!!! I will wear them until about Thanksgiving, but after that it's just to cold around here!! Anything else you are sad about not being able to wear in the colder months??

Asked by Morgain at 1:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Love my Flip Flops! I wear them until the last possible moment in the fall.

Answer by Finkette at 1:27 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I LOVE flip flops. I wear them all the time. I know I shouldn't because of my heel spur and I regret having worn them when I get home but man I love them! lol.Flip Flops = LOVE Pictures, Images and Photos

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• uhhhh ya!!!!! i love flip flops!!! i even remembering shovelling the snow in them last year..LOL

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I wear them unless there is snow on the ground.

Answer by queen.bee at 1:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Oh yes...flip flops are the best shoes ever,lol. They are cute...easy to show off your cute pedicure and toenail polish, easy to slip on and of and can easily be used as a house slipper as well as for outside,lol.
    I especially love buying my daughter flip flops...which she has already developed an infatution for as well :)

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I love my flip flops!!!! I get tons every year!!

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I wear them unless it's pouring rain outside.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• OMG, I love my flip flops and I will be so sad to part with them for the fall and winter. Once summer hits I live in them, painted the toes and out we go! I might need to get some new shoes that might make the switch better.

Answer by CowboyMama at 1:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'm not a flip flop kind of girl but I love my sandals and what am I sad that I won't be able to wear in the winter months my shorts, my tank tops and no shoes around the house and yard

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I wear my flip flops year round. I don't care if it's 30 degrees outside, I'm still wearing my flip flops.

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2010