My sd is convinced she must wear 2 bras during the day and 1 while sleeping...

I try to tell her to relax, you only need 1 during the day and at night you do not need to wear a bra. I think she has a complex...poor thing. She acts as if is the most normal thing in the world. Has anyone else been through this?

BluDog

Asked by BluDog at 1:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• What? Are you saying she wears two bras at the same time during the day or she just changes her bra twice a day and then puts on another at night?lol
    Tweens...gotta love thier way of thinking.
    I'm sure the excitement of it will wear off after awhile... :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I know of a few people who wear 2 sports bras at a time.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• ive worn a bra to bed my whole life. if you have a good sized breast (B+) then you should.
    two during the day is nonsense... just one that fits properly.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 1:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• when i was preg. id wear 2 sports at a time.
    it was comedy otherwise.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 1:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• wow, kinda sad really that she is that selfconcious with her developing body :( i ONLY wear a bra to bed while i was breastfeeding or if we have company :P i had D's while BFing and still have pretty good size C+s now, i don't think just cause you have big boobs you should be uncomfortable in bed :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 1:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Is she ashamed of her breasts? Is she being made fun of/

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• She wears 2 bras at one time. And she tells me so matter of factly that it's very common. Ummm...not in my realm it's not!
    BluDog

Comment by BluDog (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Two at a time during the day is a bit much, unless you have large breasts and you're going to be doing a lot of jumping, running, bouncing, etc.. As far as wearing a bra to bed goes, it's actually a really good idea because gravity can lead to boobs getting saggy earlier (especially if they're large), and even if you're laying down, gravity can still take effect.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have never heard of wearing two bras at the same time. I don't know....I don't think I know any women --family or friends--who have big boobs. Being almost flat chested is a trend. LOL. I HATE bras. As soon as I get home, my bra comes off and I NEVER wear one to bed,even when I was nursing. Ugh. Two at the same time just blows my mind. Poor girl.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i understand that fact Mrs.BAT but screw gravity i'd rather be comfortable with my body and especially while sleeping! lol, besides which bf'ing 3 kids and gravity have already taken their effects on my big boobs :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 1:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2010