Where do you go for your yearly violation? ;-)

Ok, ok, so we aren't really being violated, but doesn't it feel that way sometimes? (If you're scratching your head trying to figure out what the heck I'm talking about: paps and that stuff lol.) This year was funny because we were all discussing our loss of toenails because of dumb accidents lmao. I go to the health department because A) I can't afford an OB/GYN, and B) I like the nurses there way better than any of the OB/GYNs around here (and we don't have a Planned Parenthood or anything like that).

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Health

• Smiley LMAO OMG Emoticon Animated Gif Animation Pictures, Images and Photos

Yearly Violation! LOL!

I go to the health department. Although my husband just got a bog promotion at work, so I think we will finally be able to afford health insurance.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have a family physician who knows me and is kind....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i go to my primary care manager (pcm) its a doctor assigned to me from the military. shes this old jewish lady that yells at me for everything i do lol but shes really nice and really cares. she is glad im pregnant! but now i see a specialist ob since im high risk
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:52 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I got lucky. My primary doctor also does gyno. So I just see him for all my needs and issues.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Since I moved and no longer have insurance I go to the local health department. If my violation (LOL @ that, by the way) were only yearly I'd spring for my old OB, but I have to have my violation every three months due to precancerous cells that need monitored. Yeah, lucky I know. I cringe just thinking about it!
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 1:54 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I don't go. As with any other doctor I don't go to the OB unless there is an issue. I have never seen a good reason... If you're having an issue, go. If not, why waste the money?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:00 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I go to the VA. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 2:10 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• The PA I go to does all of my exams. She's great. She's the first one who does not make it feel like a yearly violation.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• LittleWeloosMom: That sucks really bad :( I think I would cringe, too. Heck, I've got 10 months before my next one and I'm already cringing at the thought of that one.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I go for birth control and to make sure everything is ok because all the women in my family have tons of issues with their reproductive organs. My mom and her sisters had to have hysterectomies before they turned 35, my great aunt had to before she was 20, I think, and I'm not sure what all the other things that have happened were, but it's not a pretty female family history.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2010