Is it just me?

As my son is getting older *he's going to be 17 months old on the 18th* and I'm getting busier (school and raising him by myself), I find that I'm getting sicker (small colds) more often. Does this hapen to any other mothers as your routine gets more busy?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Health

• stress gets you sicker all the time... the more stress the less your immune system works....
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Try taking vitamins.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yep it's the same for me. I just bought a bottle of vitamins the other day, so hopefully that and my orange juice addiction will help.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Maybe you are not gettng enough rest. Your body tends to get sicker then
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 2:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• ...ya little kids a vectors for microbes...wash your hand more...and his....take your shoes off and then wash your hands....I strip off school clothes to play clothes once kids get home....don't put your purse down on the floor...especially the bathroom floor~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• yes especially with our adorable little germ factories custom made by us :) lol good luck
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• You don't have to be a mom to get run down. It can happen to anyone. Try to eat right, drink lots of water and rest as much as you can.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It's not just you, it just part of motherhood stress.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010