Why won't my toddler sleep through the night?

I have a 14 month old that wakes up at least 1 or 2 times a night. She used to sleep through the night wonderfully, but ever since we moved(about 4 months ago), she has been waking up. I give her medicine at night thinking that she is teething but it doesn't seem to help. If I just let her cry to see if she will go back to sleep she eventually throws up because she is so upset. Am I doing something wrong?

Asked by MaddisonsMomma at 7:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a two year old that we recently started having similar problems with. We also moved into our new house about 4 months ago. We have found a solution for us is justw giving in and letting him fasll asleep in our bed and then moving him to his bed once he is asleep, that is if I am still awake. I have not had this problem with the older four but with the baby things seems to be diffrent. Maybe a night light would help you and hope you get some sleep soon.

Answer by wondermommy5 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• try giving her very little sleepy time tea or chamomile it helps my kids

Answer by Patience1 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• wow i am so glad you asked this. my daughter wakes up twice a night-but sometimes she wakes up 4-5x a night and it horrible. i want to try that chamomile or sleepytime tea that one lady suggested.

Answer by karrey at 10:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2008