most embarassing or funniest way your water broke.... adult content

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 2:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• how about most embarassing when water didn't break ? lol....i was 2 1/2 weeks overdue and docs were trying everything to force me into labour...my baby was big and they were afraid of major complications...so finally the doc tries to break my water....hubby was out getting a coffee...he came into the room when the doc had his hand "up there" and the comedic doctor I had, jumped 3 feet backward put his hands in the air and says, "I promise I wasn't touching her"
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It broke while I was sleeping. Bed got wet, and a puddle ended up on the floor, because I jumped out of bed as quickly as I could. I forgot about the puddle, in my attempts to keep my husband calm. A few minutes later, I sent him for something on my dresser, and he stepped in it. His reaction was hilarious!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 3:42 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Well I've only had 1 child and mine broke in the restroom at the hospital ( I was 6 cm) and I went to the restroom, went to walk out of the bathroom and all of a sudden a trickle came down my leg... I thought I was peeing on myself lol the a gush followed and I realized my water broke.... apparently I had 2 waters though because right before I started pushing the DR. told me I had another bag,,,, with my first push it squirted on my Dr. and again I thought I peed lol with every contraction water was coming out..... now I know why they put us on puppy pads haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i was 4 days late so my doctor said try having sex to help so i did and instead of orgasm my water broke all over him....opps
    lovinglanden

Answer by lovinglanden at 2:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I was actually scrubbing the kitchen walls (I was SUPPOSED to be on bed rest, but you know...) when it broke. My husband was not home- he was picking my sister up at the airport and didn't show up for like 2 hours. Man, was I in a panic!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:22 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My water trickled with the first for a day. My water broke gushed with the second It was so much I was not having contractions It was funny actually! I was induced with my 2rd they broke my water in the hospital. I flooded the bed all the way to the floor, even my nurses shoes!
    1youngmomof2

Answer by 1youngmomof2 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My mucus plug had been coming out for 3 days and then one night my back was aching a little and I couldnt sleep well. I woke up the next morning and stood up out of bed, and i just flooded my pants. I went to the bathroom and smelled it to make sure it wasn't urine and then I called my mom (she lives in florida, I in new york) and told I think my water broke. That was at 7 in the morning. I had my daughter at 3:27 that afternoon. I ended up having to have a c-section. I still haven't let myself off the hook for that.

simple frown

gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:28 PM on Sep. 4, 2010