Live Ops

Does anyone here use live ops? My sister in law works for them, but she and I aren't exactly buddy buddy... I would like to know more about it, if there is anyone out there who can clue me in.

Singingmommy01

Asked by Singingmommy01 at 2:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• I just actully finished my first part to the application process. They are 100% legit and pay really well. be advised that if you are considered you will be asked to submit money for them to do a background check.....this is only to weed out the bad apps as you will be dealing with very personal info from clients.
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 2:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Go to the LiveOps site and look for the link to Workspace. It is a work at home community and they have a Group for Live Ops agents. I have been looking around and it seems like they have a lot of good information on the forums and in the groups. Good Luck.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2008