i think i just lost a friend.

she has been my friend since 7th grade.we are both done with h.s. now and she got mad at me for the first time because i left with my boyfriend when he picked me up because he got mad i was there.(she hangs out with gangbangers and changes guys like she changes her underwear) she got mad because she said i didnt stand up for myself i had apoligized but she said that she knew i was going to go back with him and when i did she didnt want anything to do with me. i feel like she doesnt understand me and i havent talked to her since and i dont want to i feel like she is being a bad friend i mean i told her i broke up with him already but instead of being supportive like telling me thats great be strong dont go back with him. Me and my boyfriend have a son together.what should i do .... should i really feel ofended or am i over reacting and if i am how am i supposed to talk to her now??

apple-bee-13

Asked by apple-bee-13 at 2:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• SERIOUSLY?DRAMAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR NOT IN HS... OR ARE YOU??? BUT YOUR ACTING REALLY IMMATURE. SHES A CRAPPY FRIEND LET HER GO AND FIND BETTER FRIENDS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• just forget about the b*tch she sounds liek shes getting too over possesive over u and obsessive u never know she might have turned into a lesbo and wants u all to herself, because that happened to me with a friend and i found out she was having feelings for me and i freaked out and i dont hang out with her anymore! but since i never liked her back in that wasy she got with a guy and now she has two kids and another one in the way but shes not happy she wants to leave the guy already, i found out because her mom still talks to my grandma.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• First of all...sounds like your friend has issues...and she should have been supportive instead of just dumping you as a friend! Tell her how you feel about this...It's the best thing to do...and do it calmly! Also, I don't think your immature and don't understand why these first two have to be so rude about it!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• sounds like shes the one you need to stand up to. did you break up w/ your bf cause she wanted you too?.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• no i didnt break up with him just because she wanted me to he does a lot of liying, brings my self esteem down and prohibits me from doing things i want to.but there are also really great memories.but more bad than good.
    apple-bee-13

Answer by apple-bee-13 at 3:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Wow ladies, kinda harsh! Well, I think that the reason that she is being like this is that she is tired of seeing you get hurt, I am assuming that you and your boyfriend have broken up before. She probably wants the best for you and is tired of seeing you go back to a man that hurts you, I think that she may think that the only way to get you away from him is to threaten you and hers relationship hoping that you would choose her to get you away from him. I hope that this makes sense! My best friend did this to me when we were younger. And guess what, my life is so much better without him and we are still best friends! Good luck!
    LaBoucane

Answer by LaBoucane at 5:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• If she was a TRUE FRIEND she would understand where you are coming from. If you and this guy have a child together and you are seeing him to because of the child, fine. Don't go back with him because you have a child though, cause there was a reason you split. But, raise your child, and tell your friend that if she can't understand you and where you are coming from, well, then she wasn't a good friend at all. Just a plain ole friend. Don't get on your knees and try to get her back as a friend, sounds like she's a little wild anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I'm with LaBoucane, maybe she sees in what you can't. And it's really hard for friends to tell each other the truth about things like this. Try not to end your friendship with her, and don't let your boyfriend pick your friends.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2008