So long summer - which season to you feel the closest with your family? (if any in particular)

My boyfriend and our daughter are all close, and make the most out of every season, but something about winter time in NY just makes our love seem so much more magical and special. I can't wait to have a snow ball fight with her!!!

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 2:49 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• Halloween right on through Xmas. We all get into putting our costumes together and walking around our neighborhood, we love to cook and eat and Thanksgiving night we start a puppetoon marathon that lasts until Xmas. I love our little family!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I would say the Christmas season.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 2:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My daughters and my husband and I are always very close but we seem to get even closer in the winter. Mostly around Christmas.
    russianitk

Answer by russianitk at 2:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Winter. Christmas, fires in the fireplace, lots of baking. You just can't beat that time of year.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Late summer into early Fall because there are so many fun happenings around here - fairs, festivals, farm shows, and, of course, camping.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have something in the crockpot right now--I love when the aroma drifts throughout the house and someone will comment on how good it smells. It makes me happy knowing it's creating good memories for the family in a way.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I see more family in fall and winter when we gather for holidays and everyone has some time off from school and work.
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 4:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Winter for us too! Something about snuggling up together on a cold winter's night is really really nice :)
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 6:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Fall in New York, Ithaca specifically is magical! Oh how I miss living in New York.
    I think fall is the time for us too that makes us feel closer.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Spring its when most of the birthdays are so we are always seeing family
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 9:48 PM on Sep. 4, 2010