In High School what was your most embarrasing moment?

Mine was at a football game. My BF played in the school band and I was suppose to meet him inn the band room after the game and then go to the dance with another couple who were our best friends, and meet his mother and father for the first time. They were chaperoning the dance. Little did I know that the back gate I had to go through was where the visiting team who had lost went through too. I was with our best friends all dressed up and as we went through the gate the team came running through too a player elbowed me in the head and knocked me out, I fell in a puddle of mud and the rest of the team ran over me with their cleats. After they were through my friend Gino went to pick me up and I smeared mud all over his white shirt. He carried me to the band room, muddy and all askew. This was my introduction to his parents!!!!!

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 2:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dad walking in on us having sex. That was 14 years ago and it still makes me cringe!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• getting busted for drinking grape soda and vodka by the cops....they lectured us so hard and told us we were so lame to drink grape soda with alcohol..."if you don't know how to mix a good drink, you have no business drinking" we had no id's and we gave them fake names and luckily they didn't actually call those numbers we gave out.....

who the f**K were we to think we could lie to the cops at 16?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:56 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Trying to pay for my lunch with a debit card. None of my classmates new what a debit card was... AWKWARD! But really I know there was worse- I just blocked them from my memory. Thank goodness!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2010