So Long Summer: Which Summer clothes item can you not wait to pack away?

Answer 10 of CafeMom Team's So Long Summer Questions this Labor Day Weekend and win a Virtual Vacation award for your Answers profile page.

Ask your own, and then link to it from this group post, for some extra sunshine.

Learn more in the Answers Group.

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 3:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• all of 'em! we're terribly lacking in the storage/closet/dresser department.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• NONE of them!! I hate to say goodbye to summer! :o(
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• my shorts , i hate my legs lol
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My capri's I guess because and only because they are too big but I have been too lazy/cheap to buy new ones. At least my long jeans fit.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I wish SOMEONE would buy all of my daughters clothes 0-6 months. I want them out of my house and am considering donating them to get them out. Other than that, everything has a place, lol.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 3:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Bathing suits! I just had a baby in April and I am not trying to put all that on display!!! Lol
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Swim trunks! I have three boys and a husband... and somehow we have accumulated WAY too Many!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• None because here in Fl. you still wear shorts and flip flops Christmas time!
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I don't really switch my wardrobe around much throughout the year. During the summer I have some long shorts and sundresses, and during the winter I have more sweaters. But for the most part, my wardrobe stays the same - I'm always dressed pretty conservatively, so that kind of works for all weather.

To answer the question though, I'll be happy to put away my bathing suit 'til next year. I don't even know why I own one - I cover up with shorts and a t-shirt in the pool anyway!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• my shorts and flip flops
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010