If you are Married....Did u get married with the whole wedding or did u go to a courthouse?

mommaofemma

Asked by mommaofemma at 3:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• We just went to the court house
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 3:18 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i got married in a courthouse, with my husbands best friend and his wife and one of my cousins, then we went out to dinner and had a bbq that weekend with more friends. we didn care bout the whole big weddin, we are just happy to be together and married :)
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 3:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I had a church wedding... yeah...don't go there.... and a simple Champagne Brunch at my favorite restaurant's party center at Christmas time.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We had a HUGE Sikh/Punjabi wedding.. It lasted 3 days.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I had the whole nine yards!!! church,limo,and reception!!!! He surprised me with a big limo that picked me up at my house the day of the wedding!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I got married at a courthouse and I didnt have a bridal shower ya know the whole works....a family member went as far as to tell me that I really didnt get married! I was like yes I did just because I didnt have alot of people there and a celebration doesn't mean I didnt really get married!!
    mommaofemma

Comment by mommaofemma (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We had a lovely wedding in the park. We had all the wedding musts. Dinner, dancing, wedding cake, big fluffy dresses and tuxedos.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• We had a lovely wedding outdoors at a botanical gardens. Our reception was at the same place we had an elegant dinner and then a lot of dancing.

momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• wedding. Beautiful, big... but on a very conservative budget. About the time I got engaged, I got a part time job at the hotel I wanted my reception at. I got the banquet rooms at next to nothing since I was an employee, the DJ discounted his rate, and the caterer did a full dinner it for just pennies above cost since he knew I worked closely other prospective clients at the hotel needing a caterer. I dress was off the rack - got lucky finding a 2 petitie sample the bridal house was willing to sale. My brides maid dresses were made by a seamstress willing to barter with me for salon services. All worked out really well.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 3:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My husband and I were 21 when we got Married and we already had our 1st daughter she was 14 months old and we couldnt afford all the fancy things but we are for sure going to get remarried in 8 years..it will be 10 years that will will renew our vows.
    mommaofemma

Comment by mommaofemma (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Sep. 4, 2010