After adopting did you still long to have a biologicaal child?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 3:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Adoption

• I was over the whole biological child/ genetic thing before we ever adopted. I would still like one more child, and I would very much like to experience the pregnancy just once, if that makes sense. We are open to adding another child however God plans, just as we always have been.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 6:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• no
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 3:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Nope, but obviously God has a sense of humor since I got pregnant 8 months after returning from China. After 7 years of IF, Clomid, and a late term stillbirth, we adopted our daughter Lilly...2 years to meet the age reqs and then another 2 years before bringing her home...no protection for 12 years of marriage and got pregnant...we were beyond shocked. When my OB tied my tubes, she couldn't find them-they were twisted and MIA...
    The girls are 2 years 9 months apart in age and are best friends... I never wanted to be pregnant again, but I wouldn't trade my little girl for anything! Both of them are my babies!!!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 4:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• nope...I had my son first and the bonds are the same...after I adopted I thought I was such a fool to have ever birthed...I wanted to adopt after I adopted..so I did.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:51 PM on Sep. 4, 2010