So Long Summer: How does your Fall exercise routine differ from your Summer exercise routine?

Answer 10 of CafeMom Team's So Long Summer Questions this Labor Day Weekend and win a Virtual Vacation award for your Answers profile page.

Ask your own, and then link to it from this group post, for some extra sunshine.

Learn more in the Answers Group.

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 3:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• So tired of seeing "so long summer"

My exercise routine consists of walking to and from work each day, 7 days a week. It does not change subject to the season.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I can do more outside - it's so hot here that any exercise I do outside in the summer has to be done in the early morning and some days it's even too hot for that!

Answer by missanc at 3:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It goes from hiking and biking to working out on the Wii after the kids have gone to school. If I have the time I walk for an hour near their school before dismissal.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• What exercise routine? LOL
    Actually I do more exercise in the cooler months. It's way too hot in the summer to do anything. I overheat really easy.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:47 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I go inside! We have a basement gym...with treadmill, BowFlex, and adjustable weight dumbbells, and accessories like fit bands, exercise ball, and a body bar. I am a certified personal trainer. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:58 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Oh yeah, the cooler days mean I'm outdoors a whole lot more, walking and playing with my kids at school and my kids at home.
    kerryket

Answer by kerryket at 4:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i will be getting out more with son and taking more walks with him.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 4:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I don't usually do anything in the fall.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• more on the Wii Fit and less time outside :(
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 4:25 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It's about the same because I utilize the gym yr round....the best part of exercising during the fall/winter is that the kid's are in school and I don't have to use the gym daycare.
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 4:29 PM on Sep. 4, 2010