Can I break up with him in an email or text?

Ok, so the guy I've been dating has been pretty much avoiding me the last few days. And the last couple of weeks he's been on and off with me. I'm just done. Since he doesn't seem to have time to talk with me can I just text him or email him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• yea or better yet, treat him like he treats you and dont even tell him just screw him...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Sounds like he may have beat you to it. Next time he calls, if he does call, hang up.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Let him call and then tell him that YOU don't have time for him. That you have OTHER things you are going to do besides wait on him, tell him you are going somewhere that he can't go. Then dont answer no questions from him, and don't answer to him ever again, he'll get the message. Or you can just be bold and stand up and say, " I have no need to be with you!" and leave it at that.
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Doesn't sound like you are required to do anything. Move on. :)
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 12:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Why bother? Just completely ignore him, like he is ignoring you. Move on and find a guy that is worth your time! =]
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I agree, just stop calling him and don't answer when he calls you. Like the others said, move on to better things.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I think that is a bit tacky...but if he won't give you the time of day...are you really in a relationship anyway? Just become VERY unavailable.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2008