just wondering???

i see alot of posts about movies i have never ever heard of where are you guys hearing of these?? lol im just wondering

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 2:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• like what movies????
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• lol idk like the one below that says religous and then there are a few others that i just have never evver heard of but apparently everyone else has lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Religulous isn't in a lot of theaters, but I heard about it on a couple of talk shows. I also had to write a review about it for the website I write for.
    Feridust

Answer by Feridust at 3:22 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• oh i just thought its weird cause alot of movies that are talked about on here ive never heard of lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I know I talk about a lot of weird movies because my boyfriend and I are movie freaks xD We don't usually follow what's popular and mainstream.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Like Fireproof maybe? I've heard about that because I listen to KLove and they had been advertising that for months.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008