Uumm.. This maybe TMI but Sons first full on woody!!!!

Okay this was a first for me as a mom or a woman with little kids around.. My son didn't have a nap the other day (just got to bussy and forgot sigh...) and feel asleep on the floor in the living room. So I put him to bed and when I went to change his diaper I noticed he had his first full on woody... AHHH... I just whiped carefully and put the diaper on kind of loose. I didn't want to hurt him and I could tell by his body language he was uncomfortable but still asleep.
What do you do with that?? I mean I know it's natural but I didn't think that happened till an older age He's only 2 1/2!!!!! It really just caught me by surprize. Is it normal for a 2 1/2 yr old to have that??
Thanks Ladies for your help and please no bashing :)
Leauna

Leauna

Asked by Leauna at 2:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is just one and has had them a couple times already...he's already discovered "himself" lol. My mom told me a story once about my brother when he was around two and he was sitting on the couch, nude (he was a boy who didn't like to wear clothes lol) and just staring at it. As if it were going to jump up and bite him......needless to say mom couldnt stop laughing and scared him......Don't worry momma....it's a boy thing.......no pun intended!
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 5:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• yes. my son's surprised me too, lol.
    luvchanges

Answer by luvchanges at 3:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• my son has had them at just a couple months old its weird but whatever boys will be boys
    its just very strange
    humboldtmama21

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 3:57 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yeah it's natural so i dont worry about it. My son has been getting them for a long time and he is JUST 2.
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 1:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• It was just odd to see his little solider standing at attention LOL I really didn't know what to do with it. Luckly he was sleeping so it didn't make him feel weird or anything.. sigh.. but he has discovered that him, his brother and daddy have penises.. So thats always a fun converstion during bath time LOL Thanks ladies for the info and helping me feel NORMAL LMAO :)
    Leauna
    Leauna

Answer by Leauna at 3:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I have a girl, so no actual response about the topic... but holy smokes, you can change a diaper while he sleeps???? Lucky duck... my daughter would be up the second the tape came off one side!
    annettenikole

Answer by annettenikole at 12:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2008