cant do it TMI adult content

what can do do when i say in not intreasted in sex anymore i have no intrest for it is somethin wrong

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• i'd say there is a reason. maybe hormones not being unbalanced.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Depends on why you have lost interest .. Is it
    Problems in your relationship
    Lack of emotional stimulation
    Lack of mental stimulation
    Bad sex that isn't pleasurable for you.
    Hormone fluxes due to :age, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding..etc.

How to address it depends on why it's happening to begin with.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Are you depressed? Or have you just started taking any new medications? Some medications will decrease interest in sex/libido. Are you happy in your relationship? Stress can take it's toll as well.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I agree with the other girls. The first thing you have to do is figure out why you have no interest anymore. It can be from relationship issues, sexuality issues, depression, medicine, hormones, pregnancy and more. You have to figure out what is causing it so that you can figure out how to address it. We can all help give you better answers if you can give us more information.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:40 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Are you pregnant or anything?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• working alot of hours can do it. R u over tired?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have very little interest in sex with my husband because : I'm always tired from upkeep with the house, raising 4 kids practically by myself. By the time I get in bed, I'm so wore out from the stress of dinner, bath, brush teeth, jammers, bedtime story- it's tough getting a 5 yr old, a 4yr old a 19 mo old and a 6 mo old all fed, cleaned up and in bed on time. I just want to crash. I love sex with my husband, Im just never in the mood on my own. Then if I do get in the mood, and initiate it -my husband THANKS ME for it, like he'd thank me for hanging his work shirts up or something.....pisses me off, turns me off and then the next time the mood might strike me, I just ignore it and pray he lets me fall asleep. My disinterest is due to pure exhaustion, and lack of respect..... its tough and it sucks, especially if you're married. My husband accuses me of "giving it to someone else" alot...yeah right! lol
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• This question has many answers. This was me for the majority of my daughter's existence, actually. My sex drive went down after I had her (2006) and it's only recently started a comeback. All of mine was stress induced. We were staying with my mother (nearly two years), I was working full-time as well as school full-time (14 months). I was always tired and just didn't feel like it.
    Another explanation is your birth control. Some birth control pills (and other contraceptives) have certain levels of estrogen and progesterone. If your current birth control is higher in estrogen, your sex drive will likely fall. If you're using a birth control that has high levels of progesterone, your sex drive should slowly climb back up.
    Talk to your partner and ask him for support. Explain to him that your libido is lacking and that it's NOT HIS FAULT. This is huge. Let him know that it's your body, your hormones. NOT HIM.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:59 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I couldn't care less about the sex. and it's been like that for quite a while
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I agree with jennifer588
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 6:11 PM on Sep. 4, 2010