fat

people say im fat do you think i am i only way 161

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Health

• getrealmama: I care if people call me fat. It hurts.... deep.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 5:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Depends on your height. Rude thing to be told though.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• well I am 5'5" and I am 160.... I have never well that is not true someone did call me fat I told them to shut up cause I like to eat like most normal people. I am actually pretty lean though. Muscle weighs more than fat just keep that in mind :D
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• unless you're 3 ft tall... I think that's a pretty healthy weight. I'd kill to be 160 lbs! LOL Google BMI Calculator. It asks for your height and weight and will tell you where you fall in the catagory of ideal weight vs over weight and it will show what your ideal weight is based on your height and age. It's good to know, but next time someone says something, give them a positive comment. Tell them their shirts looks great or something. Just ignore it for the most part! :P Good Luck.
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Depends on your height, the way you hold it, etc. I don't think that's a bad weight myself... I'd love to be that weight.

Do you have a pic of yourself? I bet you aren't fat at all!

An I agree with Ginger, it's awful rude to say that to someone.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• The important thing is that u r comfortable with the way u look. That is more then half the battle. If u r insecure then people will feed on that.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• im 5 foot
    Runt420

Comment by Runt420 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I am 5 foot 4 inches and when I was 160 I was pretty darn adorable! So I think you are probably just fine honey! Don't worry about the jerk who said that to you!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It all depends on how you wear it. I am 5'1" and 155 and I am not happy with my body...I was happier at 185, believe it or not! The real question is....why do you care if other people think you are fat, and why on earth do you allow people in your life to call you fat?? Even at my fattest, if someone ever called me that, we were done. Immediately. How completely rude.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 4:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I do think that 161 is heavy for a 5 ft frame.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010