Has anyone tried Zumba and did you like it?

I bought zumba a couple weeks ago and i am loving it! I wanted to know if anyone else has tried it and if they got toned up and lose weight around the waist.

stickyfingers

Asked by stickyfingers at 4:41 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes! LOL We have local classes here 4 days a week, $6 a class. I go once a week and I adore it! I'd heard about it from one of the librarians and she'd said it was fun, so I decided to try. Now, I can't stop! That's what I look forward to the most every week-my Zumba class.
    HaydensMom178

Answer by HaydensMom178 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Have you noticed a difference? I have...i move my hips more when i walk now too. But its only been a short time so far and I cant wait to be able to go to the classes! But have you lost any weight or inches?
    stickyfingers

Comment by stickyfingers (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes, I love it even though I have no rhythm I just follow along the best I can.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• No but want to it looks fun.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 6, 2010