Wii games for girls...

My 5 yr old son has acquired a few games- MarioKart, Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, Sonic, and a few others.... we can never find any girly games for my 4 yr old daughter. :( We play as a family, and the nights she gets to pick, all she picks is bowling because it's all she knows to play. The other games she's just not interested in and now she doesn't want to pick cuz she's tired of always bowling.... Any suggestions?
(and please no judging for letting my kids play wii- it's one of many things we do for fun as a family- we don't have a lof of money to spend on shopping or mini theme park type adventures)

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Sweetie, Don't worry what people think about it. You do what is best for your family. Someone is always going to have something to say.

My DD loves any kind of games. They have Pet Rescue, Littleiest Pet Shop, Barbie and Dora games.

You can trade in games or get used games for cheaper at Game STop.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 6:50 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I don't buy those kinds of games, they're far too expensive and I don't feel that they have much value. But if you like them, don't they make something like tennis? If she likes bowling, she might like tennis too.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• MY DAUGHTER LIKES DORA AND THE CRYSTAL KINGDOM BUT ITS REALLY ONLY A ONE PERSON GAME BUT ITS EASY FOR PRESCHOOLERS!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Cake Mania and Barnyard is fun.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 5:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• BTW GAME STOP TAKES IN OLD GAMES FOR A STORE CREDIT WHICH IS GOOD IF YOUR LOW ON CASH !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My friends are LOVING Lego Harry Potter. They can cast spells and stuff. They have 4yo boy/girl twins and all enjoy the game, they tell me.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Hmmm... At 4 she would like playground games for sure and maybe carnival games. The Dora game sounds good to! I think at 4 cake mania may be to hard. I don't l know anything about Barnyard. What about Mario Party! Oh we all love that one. My son at 4 loved and could do most of the stuff in Cooking Mama after some explaining.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My 3 year old just got Ni-Hao Ki Lan (or however it is spelled, sorry) and it easy for her to play and she really loves it.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 5:15 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• My kids have one called Pet Rescue I think.. my DD loves it!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 6:03 PM on Sep. 4, 2010