Buying flour in bulk

Where's the best place to buy unbleached flour in bulk? I bake bread at leawst 2x a week and since my kids are older they like to help in the kitchen so more baked goods are coming out of my kitchen weekly! I know Sam's club sells flour in bulk but it's all bleached and I want unbleached. I'm trying to avoid as much processing of our food as possible.

Mommy22boys

Asked by Mommy22boys at 5:08 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Have you checked local health food stores or online wholesalers? :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 5:09 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Costco sell organic flour in bulk...you must know about King Authur Flour..they have the bread flour at Snob Hill~on sale a lot here

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 5:13 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I get all my dry goods in bulk from a store out in the country... I get flour, yeast, cheddar cheese powder ...LOL.... cinnamon... you name it, they got it.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I get 50 lbs. of unbleached flour for $15 from a local Amish-owned bulk food store.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• i get it at sams
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 7:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I'm in Florida so I don't think I can get it at a local farm and the only wholesale club near me is Sam's and they only have bleached flour.
    Mommy22boys

Comment by Mommy22boys (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I also only buy unbleached (or whole wheat) and I have never found it in bags bigger than 5lbs. Have you looked online, to have it shipped to you?
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:05 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• wal-mart
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 5, 2010