Why would you want to sleep with more then 1 guy?

Just to think about it make me sick. How can anyone do something like that and not know who the babies daddy is.

sguy1983

Asked by sguy1983 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Cause humans naturally aren't monogamous creatures. It's not like us to only have one sex partner. I don't see why that would disgust anyone.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 5:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I've been with my husband exclusively for almost five years now, but before we met, I was with a few other guys. And there was this neat thing called birth control that I used so that I wouldn't get pregnant.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:38 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• More then one at a time? Not sure. You'd have to ask them.
    I've had sex with more then one person (my ex and my husband). Not at the same time though. Can I tell you why? No, I can't. I've never thought about it before. Don't see the issue.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I can understand 2 in a month cuz hey it happened to me.Its not like if you wake up and say today i will sleep w/a few guys and see what happens.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Could I do it.. Yeah, I'm human. I could very easily love aspects of more than 1 man at a time., I could very easily be physically attracted to and sexually desire more than 1 man at a time.

Would I do it.. No, I've made the choice in my life to be with one man. And I've been with him and only him for 25 years now.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:45 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I find other men attractive, and could think about having sex with them, but I would never do it... I also made the decision to be with my man, and I'm happy with that
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 5:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I couldn't do it either. I've only ever been with my ex husband and my boyfriend. For me, sex is more of a turn-on when it's with someone I love and who loves me. I just don't see the big attraction to being with so many people that if you kept notches on your bedpost, it'd be whittled down to a toothpick. But hey. Overall, it is a personal choice. For some, monogamy works. For others it just doesn't. If people manage to find those with similar values on the subject, I highly doubt there'd be as many instances of people getting cheated on. Srsly! If you're someone who prefers to be able to be with more than one person or not confined to an exclusive relationship, why the HELL are you going to get into one! That was the problem I had with my ex! He was married to ME, but still trying to go and stick his dick wherever he could find someone willing. Oy.

Anywho. *shrug* To each their own, ultimately.
    PaganMommy04

Answer by PaganMommy04 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• jus1jess, speak for yourself! My husband & I have never been with any others, for 27 years & have never even consider being with another. That's ridiculous to say that humans aren't naturally monogamous creatures & that it isn't like us to only have one sex partner. Though some choose to act like wild animals doesn't mean we are. Some of us chose to have a bit of self-control & morals.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• "Though some choose to act like wild animals doesn't mean we are. Some of us chose to have a bit of self-control & morals. "

I think I just threw up in my mouth!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 6:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Yes, speak for yourself. Humans with brains ARE monogamous and to say that it is normal to sleep with more than one person is a lame excuse for being promiscuous and immoral. Really.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 4, 2010