32 weeks

I normally look up every week the fetal development and I thought it would be fun to hear from other moms what you know about the 32nd week:)...

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only thing I cared about at 32 weeks was that there were still 8 weeks left of my pregnancy. (I hated the last three months, I was so uncomfortable!)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• At 32 weeks, the baby has a sensitivity to temperature. The baby has blue eyes but all babies do at this point. 90% of babies born at 32 weeks survive :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 6:19 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• at 32 weeks baby still has Liungo (sp?) the fine hair that covers it's body. Soon it will loose this hair and be replaced by Vernix.. a Cottage Cheese like substand that coats the baby's body so that the amioctic fluid doesn't dry out it's skin.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 6:53 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Just praying I make it safely to 32 weeks...I'm at 25 now and have VERY low fluid :/
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 11:36 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Braxston HIcks . I am 32- 33 weeks prego and If I walk a lot or am under stress I deal with my belly tighting and having pressure some times enough to make you twinge. I talked to my dr he said as long as I am not having severe ones that are more than 5 a hour I dont have to worry about it
    beth9stedt

Answer by beth9stedt at 3:27 AM on Sep. 5, 2010