For mommies who only trim "down there," what do you use? adult content

I used to use my husband's clippers, but they finally died and the new ones he got, well, they bit me! So I'm scared to death of them! I would just shave completely and keep it that way, but DH is a little creeped out by the "prepubescent girl" look (his words, not mine).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Sep. 4, 2010 in Health

• Schick has a shower safe bikini trimmer that is shower safe, inexpensive, and bite free.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• razor or scissors....since being a gymnast I have had to shave..now I just like things "tidy"...
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 6:21 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Razor and scissors. Depends on my mood and how much hair that I'm getting rid of.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I use a battery operated beard and moustache trimmer.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:57 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I use the thing lovinangels is talking about.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:06 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• the schick trimmer thing is good...i shave most of it and leave a strip down the middle. i usually just trim the strip with a comb and scissors or this little battery operated eyebrow trimmer thing i've got. the nice thing about the schick trimmer thing is that it's built on to the end of the razor so you can shave the edges and trim whats left with one tool. it's waterproof so you can use it in the shower too so ther's no little fur balls to clean up since they wash right down the drain. it's only like ten bucks and the razor on the other end is awesome, it's the only kid of razor i use wether im buying one with a trimmer or not!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:01 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• beard trimmer set on level 2. It gives me an almost bald trim

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:20 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• I have a pink bikini trimmer and I think it's made by Remington. I wax the edges, and trim the middle.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:39 PM on Sep. 4, 2010