when did you realize you were going to be a mom?

When did it actually HIT YOU??
it hit me 2 days ago when someone was talking bad about my daughter (just to get my mom irritated) he didnt know i was listening, anyway he was talking shit about my baby and i got so fumed!!! i started shaking and cussing... OMG i was pissed! did NOT need to bring my innocent daughter into that but i realized.. im going to be a mom, it exciting and horrible all at the same time lol. if that makes any sense??

well when did it hit you that you were going to be a mommy??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol the first time was when i saw the iltra sound at 20 weeks and this time it hit me again same thign when treys mom brought this one and my first one in to a rude comment i got so pissed
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• it made me so mad!!! but i loved that i just naturally defended her its just so CRAZY! she isnt even here yet!!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:51 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• your a mommy lol happens wait til someone says something when shes here youll probably come close to killing them lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• when my daughter was kicking me for the first time, that was when i realized "oh my god, you are going to be a mom."...

To feel this little life in my belly was the first time i knew im going to be a mommy. But it was when she was born when it REALLY HIT ME and i knew what it actually means to be a mommy. I was happy and so scared at the same time. My midwife gave her to me on my chest (belly on belly). I didnt know how to hold her, i was afraid of doing something wrong, i was afraid of not making my little girl happy. That was the moment when i realized how my life would change and so i became a mommy. xD

Wow... dang.. i just started to cry...

i love my daughter
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:06 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• awww robertson :) that was so sweet

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I can't say exactly the first time it "hit" me, but it's been sinking it a lot more now that my due date is, oh, tomorrow. I'm so excited, but sooo frightened at the same time! Everytime I think about it, I go "Someone's actually going to let me take a newborn home!?" I've never had much experience with these things since I was the youngest, and I feel more awkward because my fiance knows more than I do, but he doesn't live with me and my parents keep thinking that whatever worked 20 years ago will do just fine now (like heating (my) milk in a microwave........) I'm excited and terrified at the same time
    ToxikSedation

Answer by ToxikSedation at 3:25 AM on Oct. 13, 2008